Behind-the-Wheel - rules and expectations
- Session start times vary from day-to-day but I will usually have 2 sessions a day Monday-Wednesday. (Thursday-Sunday by appointment and by contacting me only)
- ALL BTW student drivers and the instructor MUST wear a mask
- All BTW sessions will be 3 hours and will be 1 on 1. (No partners)
- After each BTW driver the Drivers Ed car will be sanitized
- If you or anyone in your home are not feeling well please do not sign up for BTW
- You will be driving for a total of 6 hours in 2 sessions. (No Partners)
- 2nd Session - 1 on 1 / 3 hours / We will be driving to Hawley and Fargo-Moorhead
- 3rd Session - Not needed
- You MUST bring your permit or papers if you want to drive with Mr. Hemberger.
- Do not schedule consecutive days for your sessions. Two weeks between driving sessions is preferred. This allows you to practice and get better at driving skills that need work.
- Receiving your White Card after completion of 6 hours of BTW is NOT guaranteed. Those that don’t receive their card will be asked to practice with parents and sign up for another 2 hour session.
- For general information about Drivers Ed your can go to Mr. Hemberger’s school webpage and click on the Drivers Ed link in the left hand column.