Ulen-Hitterdal Daily Bulletin
May 29, 2013
1. Speed and strength is open to boys and girls that will be next years 7-12 graders.
2. Yearbooks are available for purchase for $40 if you didn’t pre-order.
3. Please see Mr. Henrickson about attendance: Matt Hamernik, Shanae Sakrismo, Jed Wilhelm, Quintin Anderson, Josh Desjarlais, Paige Busby, Chance Halvorson, Toby Bjerklie,
4. Reminder to get your speed and strength forms filled out and back to Mr. Flaten.
5. If anyone has a gray TI30 calculator from Mrs. Evenson’s room, please return it. Look at home, under the bed, etc. I’d rather not have to do locker checks.
6. Revised drivers ed classroom schedule will be: June 10-11-12-13 18-19-20-21 24-25
7. Courtney Rowcliffe please turn in your uniform to Mrs.Haugen
8. VARSITY TRACKSTERS Please turn in your uniform to Mrs. Haugen ASAP!!!
9. Braden Wilmore please come and get your ribbons from Mrs.Haugens room!
10. These are the students in high school with books still out from the library. Please see Christy TODAY! 9th: Mason Green. 10th: Courtney Rowcliffe.
11. DeForrest, Simon, and Dallas - You need to turn in your baseball raffle tickets by today or you will have to buy them.
12. If you have signed up to go to Valleyfair. Please make sure that you pay your $5.00 to Pastor Mike or bring to the church office. Bethlehem LYO students Valleyfair ticket will be paid. Guests will be in charge of their own ticket but will have transportation provided.
A CURRENT ACTIVITY SCHEDULE FOR ULEN-HITTERDAL HAPPENINGS IS LOCATED ON THE SCHOOL WEBSITE